CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Under TOHO-Spell

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENTS! WE NEED YOUR PARTICIPATE
Hi Everyone^^ We're Alice, Vivi and Dyan from Indonesia. This is our TVXQ-DBSK-THSK (Tohoshinki, Dong Bang Shin Ki, Tong Vfang Xien Qi) FanBlog. We want to share our TVXQ Updates (such as News, Info, Photos, Video, and also fan fiction) we have to you all^^

First, you must know TOHO-Spell Staffs :
Who are they??? Click Here!!!
Don't forget to read THE RULES carefully because they're so important. If you already come to our site, Please do leave some comments, and if you take out something from here don't forget to take it out with full credit if you want to share it in other site. Don't do bashing, hacking or hotlink^^

Thanks for visiting^^
by : All TOHO-Spell staffs



"want to FOLLOW US?? Just click on our FOLLOWERS^^ Let's be a friends and get chat with TOHO-Spell's admin"

Monday, December 29, 2008

[NEWS] Wrapping up 2008: 8 questions for Junsu, Changmin and Jejung

Wrapping up 2008: Eight questions for DBSK - Junsu, Jaejoong, and Changmin


1.) Describe 2008 in one word, how was it?
Junsu: A year of achievement.
Jaejoong: A year of records.
Changmin: Activities!

2.) Greatest memory of 2008?
Junsu: Arena Tour
Jaejoong: First Arena Tour
Changmin: First Arena Tour

3.) When you felt happiest in 2008?
Junsu:When MIROTIC reached #1 in Japan and Korea.
Jaejoong: Reaching #1 on Oricon chart.
Changmin: This isn’t necessarily 2008, but I feel happiness whenever I am up on stage singing.

4.) Time you were most frustrated/felt like you were suffering/annoyed/etc. in 2008?
Junsu: Flying back and forth from Japan to Korea at the end of the year, it was kind of hard.
Jaejoong: There wasn’t a time when I was suffering/frustrated^^
Changmin: It’s already the end of year.I was happy that our schedules were busy, but because there were traveling/moving around so much, we had to keep healthy.

5.) What is something you wanted to do in 2008 but didn’t get a chance to?
Junsu: I did everything I wanted to do.
Jaejoong: If we had had a break, I wanted to travel/vacation somewhere...T_T
Changmin: I really want to learn how to swim.

6.) Tell us what you did when you weren’t busy in 2008!
Junsu: There was a restaurant I frequented long ago, and for the first time in five years, I was able to meet with all my family to eat and talk. [TN: such an awkward translations...T_T apologies!]
Jaejoong: There isn’t much time when we’re not busy, so I compose whenever there is a break.
Changmin: I was able to go up to the mountains with friends, it felt good.

7.) Words/phrase you used most in 2008!
Junsu: Charisma
Jaejoong: Thank you
Changmin: Well~

8.) Tell us your goal for 2009!
Junsu: I would like to a live performance of solely DBSK at the dome.
Jaejoong: I would like to create a song in which people say, “Oh this is a really good song.”
Changmin: I would like to grow myself nonstop.

source: dbskkorean + DBSKnights
credit: DNBN
Shared By: Me^^

0 komentar: