CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Under TOHO-Spell

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENTS! WE NEED YOUR PARTICIPATE
Hi Everyone^^ We're Alice, Vivi and Dyan from Indonesia. This is our TVXQ-DBSK-THSK (Tohoshinki, Dong Bang Shin Ki, Tong Vfang Xien Qi) FanBlog. We want to share our TVXQ Updates (such as News, Info, Photos, Video, and also fan fiction) we have to you all^^

First, you must know TOHO-Spell Staffs :
Who are they??? Click Here!!!
Don't forget to read THE RULES carefully because they're so important. If you already come to our site, Please do leave some comments, and if you take out something from here don't forget to take it out with full credit if you want to share it in other site. Don't do bashing, hacking or hotlink^^

Thanks for visiting^^
by : All TOHO-Spell staffs



"want to FOLLOW US?? Just click on our FOLLOWERS^^ Let's be a friends and get chat with TOHO-Spell's admin"

Friday, December 26, 2008

[FF] TVX3Q greeting Happy 5th Anniversary to TVXQ



TVXQ, HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY

TVX3Q Opinion about

Junsu
Good boy^^ (Ahn Yoo Ki)
Don't always disturb my Changmin (Me)
I remembered when Junsu-oppa's B'day~ especially Junho-oppa (Jang Chae Young)
I love U always, more than anything in this world!!! Ur face, Ur, voice, Ur dance, You are perfect!!! (Park Joon Ki)
Your voice is amazing^^ (Kim Hee Cha)

Yuchun
I love your RAP!!! Great^^ (Me)
Hehehe... don't know what I must say but, U are so cool every where^^ (Kim Hee Cha)
Yuchun-oppa, I love U very much!!! I'll become Ur wife if I can but U are my big Brother (Park Joon Ki)
Hmm~ Ganbatte nee!!! Fighting!!! cool rapper (Ahn Yoo Ki)
Always good looking boy (Jang Chae Young)

Jejung
Love U my Jejung~ Love U~ Please become more and more Handsome than now~ Becarefull!!! Take care always (Kim Hee Cha)
You are so handsome^^ (Me)
I like Ur voice very much (Park Joon Ki)
If U aren't stay as TVXQ main vocalist, I think, TVXQ cannot be popular like this (Ahn Yoo Ki)
Handsome boy~ Love U always~ (Jang Chae Young)

Changmin
you are my miracle and My everything!!! more Handsome than other member, more cute than other member^^ Your voice is great!!! (Me)
My lovely cute Changmin, You are so cute boy^^ (Kim Hee Cha)
Nice boy especially when U scare in Rising Sun (Ahn Yoo Ki)
Little boy. But sometimes look like big brother for TVXQ (Park Joon Ki)
Cute boy than other, Tallest of all (Jang Chae Young)

Yunho
Great leader^^ (Ahn Yoo Ki)
You are best leader~ (Jang Chae Young)
Handsome boy, Cool dancing, Amazing rapper!! You are so great Brother^^ (Me)
I like your dancing!!! U are never give up as Leader of TVXQ. Nice for U (Kim Hee Cha)
Sometimes look like religy boy. Sometimes look so cool but so cheer!!! (Park Joon Ki)



Maybe it's mean TVX3Q love TVXQ


1st formation of TVX3Q member said Happy 5th Anniversary for TVXQ :
1. Park Joon Ki = Happy 5th Anniversary. Hope TVXQ become more and more popular
2. Jung Hyon A (me) = Happy 5th Anniversary to U, U~ TOHOSHINKI 5th anniversary~ *singing YUI - Happy B'day*
3. Kim Hee Cha = *ask HyonA/Aerin* what's Japan language of "Happy 5th Anniversary?"
4. Ahn Yoo Ki = HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY FOR TVXQ!
5. Jang Chae Young = Happy togather in 5th Anniversary TVXQ!!!


My Private Greeting for TVXQ


0 komentar: