CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Under TOHO-Spell

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENTS! WE NEED YOUR PARTICIPATE
Hi Everyone^^ We're Alice, Vivi and Dyan from Indonesia. This is our TVXQ-DBSK-THSK (Tohoshinki, Dong Bang Shin Ki, Tong Vfang Xien Qi) FanBlog. We want to share our TVXQ Updates (such as News, Info, Photos, Video, and also fan fiction) we have to you all^^

First, you must know TOHO-Spell Staffs :
Who are they??? Click Here!!!
Don't forget to read THE RULES carefully because they're so important. If you already come to our site, Please do leave some comments, and if you take out something from here don't forget to take it out with full credit if you want to share it in other site. Don't do bashing, hacking or hotlink^^

Thanks for visiting^^
by : All TOHO-Spell staffs



"want to FOLLOW US?? Just click on our FOLLOWERS^^ Let's be a friends and get chat with TOHO-Spell's admin"

Friday, December 26, 2008

[NEWS] Leeteuk Spends CHRISTMAS with Junsu & Changmin

Translation of Leeteuk's Cyworld entry


Super Junior’s leader Leeteuk has posted an entry online that he spent Christmas Eve with Xiah Junsu and Choikang Changmin of Dong Bang Shin Ki.

On Dec. 25, Eeteuk wrote on his minihompy “I enjoyed the concert with Junsu and Changmin” and wrote about his attendance to a concert with Junsu and Changmin.

Eeteuk wrote, “Viewing the concert at a location where we had performed brought back memories before debut, and I also thought that I still have a lot to learn. It was an enjoyable concert with Junsu and Changmin. I want to keep the image January’s encore concert in my head and rememer it later (TN: I don’t know what he means by that..).” Leeteuk revealed that he had attended “The Soul Concert” featuring Park Hyoshin, Jungyeop, Wheesung, and Gummy.

Leeteuk also expressed his loneliness and disappointment that he didn’t have a girlfriend to spend Christmas Eve with and therefore had to spend with male friends instead.

Leeteuk said, “Returning home, I was sad. I noticed that after debut, I spent all my Christmases with Changmin. We both became melancholic. Next year I will either be busy or walk the streets with a girlfriend.”

Fans have been understanding Leeteuk’s entry, and have been leaving messages such as “We understand your loneliness. We wish we could fill that empty spot.” Others have been expressing jealousy with Christmas greetings such as “Don’t get a girlfriend, continue hanging out Changmin.”


from Newsen

081225 - ..The Soul..

효신이형..정엽이형 거미누나 휘성이형~
Hyoshin hyung..Jungyeop hyung Gummy nuna and Wheesung hyung~

멋진공연 이였다..
It was a fantastic concert..

우리가 콘서트했던 곳에서 관객의 입장에서 보니..
Viewing the concert where we performed as a member of the audience..

데뷔전 느낌도 들었고..참 배울것이 많았던…
I remembered the feeling before debut..We had so much to learn…

준수 창민이와 함께..잼나게 본 공연…
With Junsu and Changmin..A fun concert…

1월 앵콜 콘서트도 머리속에 한번그려보고..나중에 기획도 한번 해보고싶다..
The thought of January’s encore concert appeared in my mind..Next time I want to plan once too..

근데!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

창민이랑 둘이 집에노는길..속상해했다…
While Changmin and I were walking home..I was sad…

알고보니 데뷔이후 쭉 창민이와 함께하고있다…
I noticed that after debut I spent all my Christmases with Changmin…

둘이 급 우울해졌다…이씨……………………
We were suddenly depressed…Aish……………………

첫해..멤버들하고 새벽에 길거리돌아다니면서 show me your love
First..Walking around with members in the middle of night and dancing

나오면 가서 춤추고..추워서 그냥 헤어지고..
when show me your love came on..It was cold so we just separated..

둘째해..인체탐험대 녹화….ㅡㅡ;
Second..Exploring the Human Body recording….ㅡㅡ;

셋째해..창민이랑 옷붓하게 연인처럼 공연봤다..ㅋㅋㅋ
Third..Watched a concert with Changmin like lovers..ㅋㅋㅋ

집앞까지 데려다주면서 잘가!!!!^^
Walking him home to the front of his home and good night!!!!^^

이건 모지…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
What is this…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

내년엔..바빠라..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ아니면…..
Next year..I hope I’m busy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋOr….

아니면…애인 만들어서!!!!! 길거리 돌아다닐거다!!!
Or…Find a girlfriend!!!!! I’m going to walk the streets with her!!!

1면한번가자!..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Let’s make the front page once!..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

준수 어디갔냐구요?…창민이 집에간데서!!!
Where did Junsu go?…Changmin went home!!!

울숙소랑 같은방향이라..
It’s the same direction as our dorm..

제가 데려다줬는데요… ㅡㅡ;;쩝…
So I took him home… ㅡㅡ;;Jjeop…

준수는 바로 숙소로…쩝…
Junsu immediately went back to the dorm…Jjeop…


All Credit by : dbskkorean@wordpress

0 komentar: