CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Under TOHO-Spell

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENTS! WE NEED YOUR PARTICIPATE
Hi Everyone^^ We're Alice, Vivi and Dyan from Indonesia. This is our TVXQ-DBSK-THSK (Tohoshinki, Dong Bang Shin Ki, Tong Vfang Xien Qi) FanBlog. We want to share our TVXQ Updates (such as News, Info, Photos, Video, and also fan fiction) we have to you all^^

First, you must know TOHO-Spell Staffs :
Who are they??? Click Here!!!
Don't forget to read THE RULES carefully because they're so important. If you already come to our site, Please do leave some comments, and if you take out something from here don't forget to take it out with full credit if you want to share it in other site. Don't do bashing, hacking or hotlink^^

Thanks for visiting^^
by : All TOHO-Spell staffs



"want to FOLLOW US?? Just click on our FOLLOWERS^^ Let's be a friends and get chat with TOHO-Spell's admin"

Friday, January 9, 2009

[NEWS] Translation of Chinese fanaccount From Crebeau event

QUOTE
i've translated a chinese cassie account who went to Junsu,Junho,Micky & JJ's beauty cosmetic product conference (sry, im not sure if it’s a conference). Those in brackets were my own thoughts its my first time translating. phew! its tough! hahah. its quite lengthy but hope you guys can enjoy....^^

it was posted on 7/1/2009

Translation:
"After a few mins, they came out again,to the toilet. We rushed towards them. This time I stood infront of JJ. Micky ran quickly & went in first. JJ and Junho was surrounded at the back. But after awhile, Junho also managed to get in, left poor JJ alone surrounded by fans. Initially JJ was smiling, but the smile faded after awhile. He even looked down, but looked up again awhile, with his eyes wide open, looking left & looking right, face filled with innocence, seems like he’s lost, not knowing where to go & looking around for Micky, Junsu & Junho. He walked towards the girl’s toilet, then turn around again & managed to go back in (to the backstage I guess).

Not long later, the 4 of them came out together. All of us were queuing outside, but after the 4 of them reappeared, everyone went chaotic. I got pushed to the front by the crowd. This time, it was JJ who walked first. I was pushed right to JJ, but unfortunately, his back was facing me. He wore blue contacts, had fair & nice skin, almost not wearing any makeup. The 4 of them has very light make-up on, almost like not putting any make-up except Micky with slightly thicker foundation, perhaps trying to cover the bumps. (Micky has bumps on his face??) According to my friend, she said when JJ got squeezed by the crowd, his mouth made a “wow” shape, widening his eyes, seems like he got a shock. Now I’m saying what I saw – Following behind JJ is Junsu. I saw his side view, with no expressions on his face. Heard that he smiled, but I didn’t see. His side view is very handsome, with nice silhouette, just that he’s not tall enough. (o.o). My friend who went to the conference with me, followed behind Junsu, actually she (not sure if it’s a he/she but I assume is a ‘she’) stretched her hand forward, hoping that she can touch him, but can’t seem to reach him. However, due to the crowd pushing and squeezing, she managed to ‘rub’ Junsu’s back (omg lucky her!)

According to her, Junsu’s back is very fleshy/meaty, & it felt very soft, her fingers felt like they sank in his back – another friend who was with us said that Junho was all the while behind Junsu, with his hands around Junsu’s waist protecting Junsu. So cute. ^^ Last but not least is Micky. He was very very close with me. He was bending his head down, & I wore heels, so he looked around the same height as me, slightly taller. He was smiling, very lightly yet very sweet, his eyes smiling also, his lashes were very long. Sighs, is this the so-called peach-blossomed eyes (sry, directly translated from Chinese, 桃花眼)? I’ve finally seen it with my own eyes. Seriously, it wasn’t ordinarily seductive (?? Smth like tht)。His shoulders were beautiful. I have a sudden urge to pat his shoulders, but I controlled myself. His clothing’s material seems very comfortable. Heard that Micky’s shoe came off (due to the crowd), but he managed to get his feet back into the shoe after a few steps.

I didn’t manage to see them after that. They left using the stairs, by the time everyone chased up with them, they had already got on the car and left. That place didn’t have a carpark & the car was just waiting outside for them. I squeezed to the window panel, but couldn’t see anyone clearly, except for the driver (lol) A rather pretty young woman -.-

That’s all for my account……phew… I love Kim Jae Joong, I love Kim Jun Su, I love Kim Jun Ho, but most importantly, I’ve fallen for Park YooChun T.T. This is the signature my friend got. Take a look at JJ’s one, short of a stroke – he’s really a dork (?? Not exactly sure but the meaning is around thr tongue.gif) – cause JJ was talking to another person when signing, that’s how he missed a stroke. (lol haha!)

The pictures didn’t have a LOGO, because Junsu wrote down my friend’s name, so just take that as a LOGO, haha! So.. whoever has the name Julia but didn’t get their signatures, can cheer up for a while already ^^


Credits: randomlyxinsane@crunchyroll
Translation: randomlyxinsane@crunchyroll
Shared by: DBSKnights + Aerin'sWorlds

1 komentar:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your post.