CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Under TOHO-Spell

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENTS! WE NEED YOUR PARTICIPATE
Hi Everyone^^ We're Alice, Vivi and Dyan from Indonesia. This is our TVXQ-DBSK-THSK (Tohoshinki, Dong Bang Shin Ki, Tong Vfang Xien Qi) FanBlog. We want to share our TVXQ Updates (such as News, Info, Photos, Video, and also fan fiction) we have to you all^^

First, you must know TOHO-Spell Staffs :
Who are they??? Click Here!!!
Don't forget to read THE RULES carefully because they're so important. If you already come to our site, Please do leave some comments, and if you take out something from here don't forget to take it out with full credit if you want to share it in other site. Don't do bashing, hacking or hotlink^^

Thanks for visiting^^
by : All TOHO-Spell staffs



"want to FOLLOW US?? Just click on our FOLLOWERS^^ Let's be a friends and get chat with TOHO-Spell's admin"

Thursday, June 4, 2009

[NEWS] Fantasy Star – Fantasista June issue

Each month will be picked a member to get a personality analysis.

This month is JUNSU

Photobucket

All: let’s do it (applause)

Junsu: (covered face with both hands, and blushed) Aa~ What to do? I’m ashamed!

Changmin: Junsu is very friendly. Yet, he’s also a naughty child! (laughs)

Jaejoong: That’s my influence (laughs). He’s a really hard worker. When he’s on the stage, he does look like our senior. But the negative side of him, he recently broke his promise.

Junsu: (cut Jaejoong impatiently) What? What?

Jaejoong: A long time ago, when he lost his weight, he promised to his fans that he would eat a lot and didn’t lose his weight anymore! But because Junsu’s face is lovely, he’s able to slide it (laughs).

(Incidentally Junsu is now thinner for 3 kg – so he broke his promise to keep his weight)

Yoochun: Junsu is someone whom for the first time I actually made friends with.

Changmin: That is so regrettable! (laughs)

Yoochun: It’s true. I don’t have many friends aside from the members, thus I always have appreciated Junsu’s kindness to me. Thank you.

Yunho: Junsu is someone who naturally carries himself as a man. He’s a very kind person.

After a very fillial devotion, the frequency to call the family everyday increases! Junsu, you’re so great!

Junsu: I’m so shy (laughs). I’m basically a person with bright personality. However when I first meet someone, I can’t really show the inside of me. So it’s to someone who is sincere and trustful, that’s one I can befriend with.

Jaejoong: Oh Junsu! I love you!

All: I love you~ (singing Gospeller’s “One”)

Photobucket

This month, the two, Yoochun and Junsu will click together to highlight each other personality!
The dialogue between two person you must read!

Q: Talking about poor things?

YC: The woman who was hooked up with Junsu was a poor one! (laughs)

JS: GUAHAHAHAHAHA. But yeah, really, I was so shy. I’m really really not good in love. Yet, I think I’m a bit early for love (cool-ly)

YC: Oh… (sigh) NEXT QUESTION, PLEASE!

Q: Do you think you have changed now?

JS: I don’t think it’s a big difference. But recently, I think I have changed a little . When you compare it to the past, there are various positive things grown in me. I was very shy, but ever since I debuted, for having so many opportunities to be in front (meet a lot of people), I guess I become brighter and I’m not a shy boy anymore!

YC: Well, for me, Junsu has always had a strange loud laugh. “GUAHAHAHAHAHA” whan I first heard it, I was really surprised. But to think it now, I guess that’s the attractiveness of Junsu.

JS: Then.. thank you to you~♪

Q: How do you get rid of stress?

JS: Exercises! I can forget all the unpleasant things by playing football. When I’m weak, after a song is sung by yelling and a game is done. My feeling clears up.

YC: I’ll go taking shower or composing music.

Q: What is your speaking habit?

JS: I think it’s not a speaking habit… when I was a kid, I was not able to pronounce Korean “TA” and “SA” very well. So I always say “TARANHAEYO” instead of “SARANGHAEYO”. If that you can consider as a habit (laughs). Even now, when I’m flurried, that habit tends to come out unconciously (laughs)

- When speaking Japanese, Junsu also has habit to start everything with “Aaaa…” and ended with “Su” (T/N: not sure)

JS: for that “Aaaa..” thing, I’ve been always get caught (laugh)

YC: I also notice that Junsu always ends everything with “Su” when speaking Japanese.

JS: I guess everyone who knows about my speaking habit increases (laughs)

Q: What do you plan to do in next vacation?

JS: I want to go to amusement park or hotspring! Previously, I also wanted to try Japanese samurai hair style, “CHONMAGE” and went to hotspring in Shimoda. I want to play as a samurai in the hotspring!

YC: I want to do water sports! Like basketball pool.

Q: Talk about negative things?

JS: Yoochun is loosing a lot of weights!

YC: Do you think so? Yeah, I don’t even eat breakfast because I think it will be bad for me. I think that’s the cause.

JS: and he’s also not a morning person.

YC: I know Junsu has been really easy to be waken up. But I really hardly sleep. That’s why once I fell asleep, I can’t wake up anymore (laughs). And even if I do, it’s slow for me to completely refreshed.

JS: But he also has positive things. He always can melt the atmosphere with his easy going style.

Q: At fanmeeting place, what kind of person which is conspicious?

YC: For me, person who is conspicious is a mother with her little child. The mother fan came with her children and they were happy together. It’s really nice to watch such scene!

JS: The person who held a head gear of horse and came at the handshake meeting of artist book was very conspicious!

YC: yes. When shaking hands with that fan who held the horse’s head gear, the hands were trembling, and the fan tried to entertain us! As a result, the atmosphere became pleasant.

(T/N: I’m not sure with this fan with horse head gear thingy ^^;;;)

Q: What is Japan TV program you like?

YC: Song program! Afterall, there are various artists who make appearance in the show.

We like TBS TV “Worldwide Ururun Love”. I’m always impressed, and tears often falls down. It’s a good program!

JS: I love it too!

Q: What is the thing you do and can’t miss everyday?

YC: For Junsu is playing game!

JS: and I’m always the winner (laughs). Yoochun has never yet been succeed beating me!

YC: Junsu is really strong among us 5. But considerably, he’s overtook. Before this, Changmin was finally win over him!

Q: Positive things?

YC: Junsu’s positive things?? For me?

JS: Positive things? Is there even any? (laughs)

YC: Terrible (laughs). I think he’s a natural person.

JS: Yoochun has a deep thought and warm heart. And he’s also humorous. I think he’s the mood maker of TVXQ. He has a simple face.

YC: Wait.. simple face? (laughs)

JS: Oh… While me, I look so sharp and cool! (laughs)

source: Fantasy Star – Fantasista June issue
credits: xiahyu-ri@ameblo + sharingyoochun@wordpress
trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

shared by : sharingyoochun@wordpress+TOHOSpe;;

0 komentar: