CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Under TOHO-Spell

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENTS! WE NEED YOUR PARTICIPATE
Hi Everyone^^ We're Alice, Vivi and Dyan from Indonesia. This is our TVXQ-DBSK-THSK (Tohoshinki, Dong Bang Shin Ki, Tong Vfang Xien Qi) FanBlog. We want to share our TVXQ Updates (such as News, Info, Photos, Video, and also fan fiction) we have to you all^^

First, you must know TOHO-Spell Staffs :
Who are they??? Click Here!!!
Don't forget to read THE RULES carefully because they're so important. If you already come to our site, Please do leave some comments, and if you take out something from here don't forget to take it out with full credit if you want to share it in other site. Don't do bashing, hacking or hotlink^^

Thanks for visiting^^
by : All TOHO-Spell staffs



"want to FOLLOW US?? Just click on our FOLLOWERS^^ Let's be a friends and get chat with TOHO-Spell's admin"

Thursday, June 4, 2009

[NEWS] Fan account @ Sendai The Secret Code Concert

The following is a fan account from Ichigomix at Live Journal. It's really LONG


Yes, I flew thousands miles (I live in the Netherlands) just to see DBSK & KAT-TUN live!

Whoever thought we were this luckly! Able to go to the concerts of my favorite bands in one week! I'm so damn happy! *jumps* We went through so many things to be able to go to Japan and actually succeeding to get tickets for the concerts! And I want to thank my friend Akiko again for getting us the tickets for the two concerts! ^^ *bows*

17th of May 2009 - Sendai, Japan: Tohoshinki Concert

We (me, my sister & my best friend) stayed in Shinjuku (Tokyo), so we went with the Shinkansen to Sendai. It took us 2 hours to get there and when we finally arrived at the station, we went to the information centre to ask information about the local train to the shuttle bus, to get to the 'Hot House Super Arena'. The girl who helped us was really nice and spoke English very well. So we asked how to get to the shuttle bus, wondering which local train we had to take. And then she said that there was a shuttle bus going straight from the station to the 'Hot House Super Arena', and we were like 'AWESOME'! Because it was saving us trouble, time and money! XD

So she took this paper with information about the shuttle bus and said to us that she is going translate it for us in English, so while she was writing down the translation, I said to my sister; 'Hey, look at that, it says 'Tohoshinki' at the top'! And after I said that the girl looked up and asked 'Oh you know them? You love them'? And we were like 'YEAH!' XD LOL. But I think she was surprised that we know them, because we are caucasian! ;D


Anyways, it turned out that the management arranged shuttle busses from Sendai station to the 'Hot House Super Arena' (and back) for the saturday and the sunday, for the concert! How awesome is that! No trouble with expensive taxi rides or taking local trains to a shuttle bus to get to the concert, etc. ^^

It took the shuttle bus 30 minutes to get there. We got off the bus at 12.45 or something. And then they guided us to the arena, but while we were walking to the arena we saw THE sexy trucks standing beside the road, haha. Just look at them, they are just HOT. You all probably saw them by now, because of the other fans pictures. But they are just so COOL! It was so awesome to stand in front of them and just stare at them! XD

I found it so funny when I looked behind me, everyone in the bushes to take pictures of the sexy trucks, so I said to my sister that she had to take a picture of that too, because it looked funny! XD

As you could see, it was very rainy that day. And sooo COLD! @_@;
Anyways, moving on to the goods! ♥ See here the stand with all the examples of the goods.
Luckly the queues weren't that long. So it didn't took us long to get the goods.

When you looked behind you when you were standing in queue for the goods you had a nice view at the boys.

Next to the board was the entrance of the official photo shop.

After we bought the goods, we went walking around the arena and took some more pictures.

Yup, you could get a Tohoshinki credit card at this stand.

So after shooting the last pictures of the boards, we decided to go to the entrance of the arena. Some people were already standing there, and you heard THSK practising, you heard it so clearly outside, which was awesome. ♥

While we waited to get inside, there were boys walking (50 or something?) to the entrance, and they were all wearing suits (they all looked like those boys at the premium entrance, to get an idea how they were dressed up). And all of them had long hair, some were really perfect material for the 'Johnny's'! I already see them performing in 'Hey!Say!JUMP' and groups like that, seriously! Some girls were like spazzing about some boys, which was funny to hear, ROFL. XD

And then at 3pm they finally let us in, after waiting so long in the cold and the rain! So those Johnny-material boys let us in. The first one ripped off one side of my ticket, the next one took a PEEK, yes a PEEK, in my bag and the last one gave me a file holder full with Tohoshinki advertisment folders and a freaking cool little Tohoshinki plastic bag! ♥

See here the folders and platic bag we got at the entrance.

And then we were finally inside! OMG, I waited so long for this moment! XD So while we were walking to our seats, I was like in awe, because I finally saw the stage with my own eyes. And what I love about the Sendai Arena, that it's a small Arena! We were happy with our seats, because you had a nice overview of the whole stage! Back, middle and the front side stage thingies (especially left one)! See it for yourself, my sister could take a picture of it quickly.

And while we waited for the concert to get started you got to see these (funny) animated videos about the INCORRECT and CORRECT behaviours towards the boys. First they show you the INCORRECT behaviours, so in the first video you see the boys arriving at the airport and you see fans running towards them, then the video froze and showed a red cross in it. The next video were the boys in their van and you see a taxi with a fan in it driving beside the van and crashing into the van of the boys, the video froze and another red cross appeared in it. Then they showed the CORRECT behaviours; you see the boys arriving at the airport again, but this time there weren't fans at the airport in the video and the next video you see the boys in their van, without a taxi driving beside them. And there were more videos like that. XD Also about taking pictures and stuff like, when you see someone taking a picture during the concert, you have to tell the staff immediately.


And then finally at 4.10pm the lights went out and the screaming started! And you know what impressed me...the ocean of red lights! It was AMAZING to see all those red lightsticks in the audience! OMG, it was soooo cool! I will never forget it! Anyways, I was sooo excited, I couldn't believe it that I would actually see them in real life! I was soooo nervous too, haha. First you saw these solo videos of the boys about to steal the necklace, and OMG the screaming for Yoochun was ENORMOUS! But also for the other videos later on, Yoochun got most of the screams! WHOA. Although in the first solo videos the screams for Junsu were more than Yoochun's, I think it was also because everyone was so happy to see Junsu, because of his ankle. Uhm, I don't know how to explain it correctly what I mean...

Anyways after those solo videos you got to see them fighting in pairs with the security men, except for Yoochun, he got to fight solo, LOL. But those fight videos were so cool, I can't wait to see them again when the DVD comes out! But the first pair were Junsu and Changmin, rawr Junsu looks so sexy when he fights. ♥ I found it so funny that they paired MinSu, I dunno, but I just found it funny. Too bad no YooSu, oh well. T_T MinSu were also cool to watch. ♥ And OMG they paired Jaejoong & Yunho!! Such a sexy fighting pair, RAWR. ♥ JaeHo, baby. They both looked so cool in the fighting scene! And Yoochun was also cool in his fighting scene! XD


After the last video the music of 'Secret Game' started to play, and I got more excited, my heart started to beat even harder now. Everyone screamed louder and then these solo screens appeared on stage with the boys on them, and everyone started to scream even louder, and then we got to hear Yoochun's voice, AAAAAAHHHH~~!!! And BAM there they were, OMG I went nuts! I was like 'OMG there they are, they are freaking real'. Seriously, it was so weird, I kept thinking 'OMG this is real, I'm just looking at DBSK, IN REAL LIFE'. I mean if you think of it, you just watch their videos for hours at your computer or at TV, and thinking that you will never get to see them in real-life, since they are in South-Korea & Japan, but now you are in Japan, at their concert, seeing them in real-life, it's just CRAZY! You keep thinking you are dreaming. It's a weird feeling. But OMG I'm so and so freaking happy that I've seen them in real-life. They are AMAZING.


Okay, back to the concert. Well I will already let you know that I'm a big fan of Junsu & Jaejoong, so I was mostly focused on them during the concert. And I'm bad in writing reviews, and I can't remember every single thing of the concert anymore, but I will try my best.

But since I didn't know the last news about Junsu's ankle (because we went to Japan at the 13th), I didn't know what his situation was, if he was still sitting on a chair, etc. At the beginning of the concert, before it started, they said something about Junsu, but I couldn't understand it, since they said it in Japanese & Korean. Anyways, when 'Secret Game' started Junsu was standing along with the other boys. YAY! So that was already a good sign! ^^

After 'Secret Game' they sang 'Share the World' at the middle stage, but Junsu stayed at the back stage. So I was focusing at Jaejoong during the song, since he was closer than Junsu, and everytime when it was Junsu's time to sing I looked back at Junsu and the screen, also to see the close-ups of him. ♥ He was looking so freaking hot. OMG. ♥ I also found him looking somewhat 'brighter' than the other concerts, of what I saw of him during the other concerts (pics). I think because his ankle was getting better. But you also saw in his eyes, that he was sad that he couldn't dance along with the boys. T_T;

Junsu's singing was so powerful during the concert. He is always powerful with his singing, but since he couldn't dance, I think he was even more focused on his singing. He sounded so amazing, really amazing. It took my breath away. ♥ And about the singing of everyone during the concert, it was awesome! Live they just sound the same as when you hear them on the CDs and sometimes even better and more powerful, eventhough you think it couldn't possible be better, since their singing is already perfect on the CDs. They really amazed me during the concert. Junsu's and Jaejoong's singing during the concert were just so powerful and flawless. And Yuhno's 'I stand by your side' during 'Bolero' was SO and SO powerful. I never heard him singing this part so powerful before. It was amazing! O_O; OMG.

And Yoochun sounded also so sexy with his RAWR & dark-ish voice sometimes. ♥ But I've always been a fan of Yoochun's voice, he can sing so cool dark-ish sometimes. Just lovin' it. Yunho's voice was also so awesome to hear with my own ears, live. Everyone's voice was really powerful at the concert. And Jaejoong even sounded more dark-ish than on the CDs with some songs, which was AWESOME! *spazzes* I love it when he sounds dark-ish. ^^

Sometimes there were sound/mic problems when Changmin sang, because three times it occurred that his voice was way too loud and sharp, that it hurted my ears. I think his voice is too powerful for the audio staff to handle or something, LOL. XD But beside Changmin, there were also other sound/mic problems, like one time that they forget that Junsu was singing at the background, so you only heard the last part or sometimes somewhere in the middle of his singing part. It also happened to some Jaejoong's background singing parts. GRRRR. Anyways there were only some parts in some songs that the music was too loud, so that you couldn't hear them very well. But luckly it only happened sometimes, and not the whole time. PHEW.

Ah and then we have 'Doushite', everyone sounded amazing. And I was waiting for months to hear Jaejoong's 'Mou doushite kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou? Ano koro mo, bokura no koto, (2x kangaeta)' part, and OMG, it sounded amazing. ♥ They were still standing at the middle stage during this song and Junsu at the back.

During 'Take Your Hands' and 'Stand Up!', Junsu was still at the back stage during the songs, mostly sitting on his chair. He sometimes stood up for his singing parts. And let me tell you about Jaejoong and his walk, hair and dance moves. It was just so much fun to see them in real-life. Because he always dances and walks in this 'Jae' way, I can't explain it, but it's fun to watch. He is just such a cutie. ♥ And he enjoyed his hair way too much, when he was walking, he was like bouncing his head, so that his hair was flying, so adorable. He really had fun with own hair, that it was so bouncy, ROFL. Like I said, he is such a cutie!!! XDDD

OMG...'Beautiful you' was amazing, JUNSU was AMAZING! And you know why, because of his new solo 'Yeah, yeah, yeah' singing part (see at 0.35): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTUlrE91k5s (this wasn't our concert, since he was standing at our concert during this part, but you will get an impression of how it sounded). It was AMAZING. It took my breath away. ♥ It was beautiful. Just the way the music suddenly stopped and Junsu continued singing, OMG. It really took my breath away.

And finally '9095', I love this song so much. ♥ And I was already prepared for their strip-pole-dance show, thanks to some fancams. It's too bad that I didn't see Junsu strip-pole-dance, because I'm curious how it looks like when he does it. But I will see it on DVD, woot! XD Or on new concert fancams, haha. Anyways, I was really focused on Jaejoong & Yuhno during this song. They both were looking way too hot in their outfits, especially Jae. RAWR. ♥

'My Destiny' and after that they sang 'Force', AAAHHH to hear this song so loud, so cool! And I loved to see all those fierce face expressions, especially the ones of Yunho, RAWR. ♥ This song was also performed on the middle stage. We were so lucky that they performed SO many songs on the middle stage, since it was closer to our seats.

'Purple Line' YESSSS. It was awesome! Also middle stage! And everyone was screaming 'DONG BANG SHIN KI' as always after the 'Hey, Hey' part. Junsu's fierce expressions, RAWRRRR. ♥ They killed me. XD And Yoochun sounded so cool at his english parts, you know that he can 'scream' his english parts in this song, right? Well he 'screamed' also this time, but in a cool way. Less screamy then I heard before of him. Because I was curious how he would 'scream' it this time, LOL. XD And to see Yunho's singing-rapping/dance part with my own eyes, live, was AWESOME!!!! They also did this dance part in the middle of the song, which was cool, the music was cool too where they danced on!

'Mirotic' OMG, I waited so long to hear this song LIVE and LOUD! ♥ The beat of this song stays awesome. Loving this song so and so much! This performance was really cool, each of them had solo screens with video playing on them, except Junsu, he didn't stand in front of a screen. This performance was at the back stage. And you saw the boys dance in the video on the screens in white clothes. And themselves were dancing in those blue suits in the opposite direction than the video behind them, so it had a cool effect. And Changmin's scream was PERFECT at the end! ^^

'Heart,Mind and Soul' JUNSU's 'Why~~~' ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ He sounded so adorable! Yunho sounded nervous at the beginning of the song. He stood alone when he was singing. The other guys showed up one by one on stage. And then Junsu's showed up at the 'Why' part. You can listen to the audio of Heart, Mind and Soul of this day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi7kmyRd3Ko

The 'MENT' part, this is were Junsu killed me with this cute-ness. He walked to the middle stage for the first time and while he was walking to the middle stage he waved with both hands to the audience and everyone was screaming and waving back. We all were happy to see Junsu walking to the middle stage! But the look of his face while he was waving was SO FREAKING ADORABLE, OMG he was SOOO adorable! He even looked shy, because everyone was screaming. I wanted to hug him! ♥ He made me love him more and more, because of the concert. DAMN. ♥

But OMG the way he walks, so freaking hot and manly. But also his whole body, RAWR. ♥ Like I said, I was really focused on Junsu during the concert, ROFL. XD And I also noticed his duckbutt, haha. So cute. ♥ But also to hear his voice so loud and with my own ears, live, is amazing. His voice is just so adorable when he talks. AWWWW. ♥ And his cute shy laughs, AWWWW. *dies* Okay, back to the ment; well the other boys wanted Junsu to tell his Oyaji gags, so he told them. But the fun part was when Yoochun was talking about his 'Kiss the Baby Sky(uh)' song and said the title of the song, Junsu said 'SKY', pronouncing it in an exaggerating english way, correcting Yoochun's 'Sky-uh' and then said 'SKY' again. It was so funny. And Yoochun laughed out loud about it, and Junsu continued and pronounced '9095' in the same funny way and it continued like that. But also his face expressions when he said it, close-ups at the screens, it was hilarious! XD And later on Jaejoong said '9095' the same way as Junsu! XD Haha, such a cutie! ♥ And Junsu had to do this cute dance also, everyone had a good laugh, the boys too and Junsu had this embarrassed look on his face, awww. XD

And OMG Yoochun is also sooo adorable when he laughs, such a cutie! *dies* YOOSUUUUUU baby. ♥ Changmin and Junsu talked with eachother, I had no idea about what, but it was fun to see their face expressions when they talked to eachother. But I read the translation what they said overhere. And when Jaejoong wanted to talk about Wasurenaide the other boys walked away from him to get their drink bottles and towels, so Jaejoong stood there by himself on the middle stage, lights focused only on him and he started to laugh shyly, which was so freaking adorable! ♥ And I noticed that Jaejoong can sound differently when he talks! Really. Mostly he sounds the same as what you hear in the videos when he talks, but he also sounded differently sometimes, more dark-ish and somtimes young-ish. XD

At one point they were talking about something with Changmin, and everyone were screaming so he was wondering why and looked behind him and saw himself on the screen, as a close-up and started to smile shyly and waved to the camera, ROFL. It was so cute! XD And they were talking about something and Changmin said suddenly in english 'SURPRISE!' and everyone was laughing, especially Yoochun, and he repeated Changmin's 'SURPRISE?' and laughed again! XD But you had to see Changmin's face when he said that, puhaha, so adorable!! XD And then after the ment they sang 'Wasurenaide'. Click here to hear the audio of 'Wasurenaide' of this day.

'Begin' was so awesome. So cool to see Yoochun playing the piano and the boys standing next to him and the piano, Junsu also stood next to him, yay! This song impressed me. ♥ It was sang beautifully.

'Nobody Knows' I will never forget this song, because this was the first song where Junsu danced on for the first time since the concert started! I was so and so happy to see him dancing! I wanted to see him dance so badly and I got where I hoped for, HE DANCED! *spazzes* He didn't start dancing on this song from the start, only at the end of the song. But that didn't matter, because after this song he started to dance along with some more songs! YAY! ^^

'TAXI' and 'Forever Love' were the next songs. Forever Love = JaeSu, baby. ♥

'Box in the ship' First during the song we all had to sing 'Oh eoh eoh Tohoshinki' and repeating that after a couple of times we also had to say some solo things what each member said instead of 'Tohoshinki' and after that the famous 'Let's all touch Changmin' part! It was so funny! XD I don't know who laughed out the most, ROFL. XD They all had so much fun during this part. Especially Yunho, because after the touching part, he pulled at Changmin's ears!!! HAHA it was so funny and Yunho ran away quickly and looked behind him if he wasn't being followed by Changmin, LMAO! XD And there is a cute fancam of Junsu during this song of this concert: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj7mC4La288

'O-正・反・合' RAWR. LOVED IT! ♥ The beat was so heavy at one moment, that it went through your whole body, which was AWESOME, haha! XD Everyone was having cool fierce faces again. ♥ And the audience sang along with the 'O~' part, which was really cool! XD

Talking about the audience. Did I already tell you that I love the THSK audience? Because they were quiet when the boys were singing and when the song has ended they are screaming for a short time until the next song starts and then they are quiet again. AWESOMENESS! I wished every concert was like this. XD Because now I could enjoy a concert without getting irritated by screaming people! XD

It's also cool that this Sendai Arena is so small, that when the ment started some girl shouted something when the rest was quiet and people laughed about what she said, even the boys were laughing! And to think that the girl was sitting some rows next to me. So now you get an idea of how small the arena is.

Another great thing about the 'Hot House Super Arena' is that it isn't that big, so the music doesn't get lost in the space, if you know what I mean. XD The sound was just freaking awesome, sometimes it was too loud for the voices, but most of the time it was great! We are glad that we saw THSK in Sendai and not in Tokyo Dome (we went there to see KAT-TUN), because it's TOO big there, the music is less intense and the sound sometimes echoes. And since Tokyo Dome is so big, you easily lose sight of the members.

Back to the concert, I don't remember when the other videos were shown, but I know that after "O"-正・反・合 their background dancers showed us some of their moves, to give the boys a break to change their clothes. But I think somewhere between the songs above they showed the videos where they break-up with their on-screen 'girlfriends'. And we noticed that none of them were Asian! I know that someone mentioned that there were 2 caucasians, that's correct, but the other 3 also weren't Asian. Although the last one, the one of Yunho looked a bit Asian.

'Choosey lover' WAKAKA their clothes! They changed into those horrible funky color outfits! OMG. I don't know who looked worst, HAHA. I think it was Changmin, his combo of colors were the ugliest! XD

'Sky' Everyone went hyper with this song! And as we all know Yoochun starts this song with his talk part and Yunho takes it over. But the camera people didn't noticed it. *rolls eyes* They keep on filming Yoochun instead of Yunho. Maybe they were confused because Yoochun was singing along but without his mic. But yeah you heard Yunho singing and you saw a close-up of Yoochun at the screens, LOL.

I don't remember when this was, but I remember that Yuhno was wearing his colorful outfit when he did this. But he noticed some korean fans which were spazzing about him, because he stood in front of them on that left front side thingy, and he went spazzing with them. LMAO, it looked so funny, he did this crazy hyper jump dance in front of them! And I thought those girls would faint! XD And at one moment Yoochun noticed them too and made a deep bow to them and waved with a big smile on his face to them, awww. ♥ Junsu and Yoochun high-fived during some song and I was like 'YOOSU'!!! LMAO, I'm such a dork! XDDD

'Somebody To Love' Junsu JUMPED! I was like *AKIRA-SHOCK*, because he even jumped now! Although he jumped on his good leg only, of course. And at one point everyone was waving with towels along with the boys! WOOT, it was fun! Jaejoong standing in front of us waving his arm, repeating it. So we were waving along with him. ♥

'Summer Dream' Awww nobody did the funny dance part! T_T; Or did Yoochun the funny dance part? ARGH, I don't remember it well. I heard that Jaejoong had to do it because Junsu couldn't because of his ankle! But he didn't dance at our concert.

'Survivor' Junsu was sitting on his chair again, and he was doing his famous head-into-neck-to-the-right move again during his singing part. Which was so cool to see it with my own eyes, in real-life! ^^ They didn't do the whole dance during this song.

Then we got to see a video with all kind of music videos of them over the years and everyone started to sing along with the songs they showed on the screen. Especially with 'Rising Sun', because we all were missing that one during the concert. After the video they sang 'The Way U Are' And everyone shouted 'DONG BANG SHIN KI' again and I think their names? I don't remember it well anymore. Anyways Junsu danced again. ♥

They changed their clothes again during the video which I mentioned above, changed into their concert tour T-shirts; the BLACK ones. WOOT! I think they wear WHITE ones at the saturdays and the BLACK ones at the sundays. ^^

'Break up the shell' AHHH! I was excited to hear Junsu's 'WOOOH' shout at the beginning of the song and OMG he didn't fail me, it was PERFECT! ♥ Damn, I love this song so much. I was so excited to hear this song live and loud! WOOT.

There was this 2nd Ment part, don't know when it was exactly, but I know that they were wearing the black tour T-shirts, but they talked a little again. They also said something about Sendai. And I don't know if it was during this ment of the first ment. But when Changmin was talking, Yunho suddenly appeared behind Changmin with a big grin on his face, which was so funny to watch! And Changmin looked at Yunho with this 'dude, what are you doing?' look on this face! ROFL! XD

And there was something about a boy in the audience. They suddenly filmed him, and the boy was shaking his head and hands in a 'No' way. But they were talking that he was fan of Changmin or they found him look like Changmin. But Jaejoong had a good laugh again, HAHA. It's so funny to hear him laugh! XD Anyways after the talking or before the talking, I don't remember, but the boys walked to every stage and corner to wave goodbye, etc. Because after they performed 'Bolero' they are gone and won't comeback! T________T; So they already waved us goodbye before the show would end.

'Stand By U' Beautiful song. ♥ I already pre-orded this single some time ago. I can't wait to receive it. And they put the lyrics on the screens, so that everyone could sing along/reading where the song is about.

'Kiss The Baby Sky' Oh this was so funny, you guys had to see Yoochun's face when the song started. Because the beginning of this song is hilarious on the CD, the way Yoochun says the 'Yo I'm talking about baby, ahhh~~ etc' part. Even he found it funny, because he had this adorable embarrassed look on his face. A look that said that he didn't want to say it the same way how he says it on the CD, ROFL. And awww Yoochun didn't said his 'TVXQ, My Hero, My Max, My Uknow, My Xiah and Micky, We're the one, eternally' part! Which was too bad, because I think it sounds funny! XD And at the end the boys asked us to sing these 2 lines a couple of times: 'Baby sky All the dreams and hopes made of your eyes. 明日もきっと晴れる そのままの君でいて with me'. The audience sounded beautiful when they were singing these 2 lines. It was really awesome to hear it!

'Bolero' When this song started I knew that this was the last song and became sad, because I didn't want the concert to end, it was so awesome, amazing, fun and perfect! ♥ But back to the song; I love this song so and SO much. It was so quiet, everyone held their breath during this song. Since this is such a powerful and beautiful song. It was so emotional when they sang it, which made me wanted to cry. They put all their energy in this song. And like I said before, Yunho's 'I stand by your side', was amazing, really, REALLY powerful. WHOA. He blew me away! But Yoochun really gave out a LOUD 'WOOOH' SCREAM sound at his end part after Jaejoong, which hurted my ears. Yoochun was really out of breath because of his screaming, you saw him gasping for air. But overall the song sounded great! ^^ When Jaejoong sang the final line of the song, the lights were focused on him, and the music stopped, the audience were all sooo quiet, this was such an intense and emotional moment. And then they were gone...

After they were gone you got to see a video with behind the scenes footage of the videos which you saw throughout the concert. And the boys had a lot of fun. I laughed when I saw Jaejoong messing up his part with his 'girlfriend'. He kept on laughing and couldn't look seriously anymore for the video. XD


And yes, the boys are really good looking in real-life. Just how you see them in videos you watch on your computer, and they even look more handsome in real-life. Oh man, I miss them so much. T__T; I enjoyed the concert and the boys so much. The boys had so much fun during the concert! And they put their souls and energy in all the songs and dancing! They made me love them even more now thanks to the concert! I didn't think it would be possible to love them even more than I already did. But they are really FUN, AWESOME and AMAZING men. ♥

I hope you will also get a chance to see them in real-life, if you haven't been to a concert of them before. Because they are worth every single Yen & Euros that I gave out to see them! You don't want to know how much I spent just to see the boys, but I will never ever regret it. It was really worth it. ♥


And the result of the goods I bought. ♥
I got the Yunho message receipt and my sister the Yoochun message! ^^

And a (older) woman at the Sendai Shinkansen station saw that we went to the THSK concert (because of our THSK bag) and asked us questions, also where we came from and we said 'Holland' and she was like 'O__O, Holland? Wow!'. She told us that she also went to the concert and that she also went to their Mirotic concert in South-Korea. But OMG she gave us her golden/silver THSK concert ribbon(?) (see in picture above)! That was so sweet of her! You can only get those ribbons(?) when you are sitting next to the stage, and she had a premium seat! Whoa. So lucky!

And while we were still waiting for the Shinkansen to arrive, this other woman passes by and suddenly stopped in front of me, because she saw my THSK bag. But her english wasn't that great, hard to understand what she said. But she said 'THSK concert?' and we were like 'Hai' and then she started 'Doko' and tried to say it in english, but I already knew that she wanted to ask where we came from, so we said 'Holland' and she was like 'O___O Holland?' HAHA it was fun to see all those shocked eyes everytime, after telling that we came from far to see THSK! XD And then she said 'Youtube', with other words...'do you know them from Youtube?' and we just answered with 'Yes', although it isn't the truth. But it's a long and complicated story to tell someone who can't understand english, haha. XD

And there was a 3rd woman who talked with us, this was when we went off the Shinkansen in Ueno, we stood by the door to get off the Shinkansen and this woman asked who our favorites are of THSK. And I answered 'Junsu', my best friend said 'Jaejoong' and my sister still doesn't know, she loves 'JaeSuHo', haha XD And then my best friend asked the woman who her favorite is and it were 'Yoochun' and 'Yunho'(?). And she was also shocked that we came from Holland! XD


My last note about the concert:
IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!! ♥

P.S. Please do not take out the pictures and the concert report without my permission, thank you. :)


And of course I had to buy a lot of photos of DBSK in Harajuku.
Especially from their 'The Secret Code' Tour. Since I went to one of their concerts. ^^

Soon I will give away some DBSK pictures which I bought, because they gave me some wrong photos and I don't need them myself. And I also have keychains of Yoochun and Changmin, which I don't need, but I got them through a machine. So I decided to give them away. ^^ If you want to keep updated when I will give away the photos & keychains, leave a message behind and I will PM you when I have made the thread with the photos & keychains. :)


Reprinted with permission
http://ichigomix.livejournal.com/

0 komentar: