CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Under TOHO-Spell

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENTS! WE NEED YOUR PARTICIPATE
Hi Everyone^^ We're Alice, Vivi and Dyan from Indonesia. This is our TVXQ-DBSK-THSK (Tohoshinki, Dong Bang Shin Ki, Tong Vfang Xien Qi) FanBlog. We want to share our TVXQ Updates (such as News, Info, Photos, Video, and also fan fiction) we have to you all^^

First, you must know TOHO-Spell Staffs :
Who are they??? Click Here!!!
Don't forget to read THE RULES carefully because they're so important. If you already come to our site, Please do leave some comments, and if you take out something from here don't forget to take it out with full credit if you want to share it in other site. Don't do bashing, hacking or hotlink^^

Thanks for visiting^^
by : All TOHO-Spell staffs



"want to FOLLOW US?? Just click on our FOLLOWERS^^ Let's be a friends and get chat with TOHO-Spell's admin"

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

When I was in Committee CCA

Kyaaa~~~~
I loved it! in school organization, I actived in Evangelist Team Doc.Published part. On last Saturday (Nov 22 .red) our school has executed CCA and it's very interesting for me^^

I got a CC (Committee Card) as Team Work.

and this is CC backside. I used Changmin's photo.
(Christy-unnie, Thank U very much for this Changmin^^)


I'm scared when Christy-unnie used Changmin's photo on her CC backside.
I told her "And Yunho? Where is Ur Yunho?? Give it my Changmin back!!!"

when Her and Hee Cha heard that, They are laughed away~~~
and Christy-unnie said "I got U~"

Huuuuaaaaa~~~ I'm very shy!!! So, she give me Changmin's photo and she told me
"This is for U. Why U didn't come yesterday?"

I explained her that I'm so busy with my Homework and job......


She is my unnie^^ Christy

She always playing guitar like YUI or Avril. She loves YUI^^
But I can't found her new photo (but I have see it and it's so cool~~~~)
She is kind (maybe?)
ahahahaha~~~

0 komentar: